We are looking to hire a kick-ass remote, part-time contractor to fill the role of Social Media Manager, with the potential for full-time work in the future. And we need your help to help spread the knowledge and ideas we have to make the world a better place! And if you are a person who wants to help others gain health, wellbeing, and personal security through sustainability you’ll be a great fit. Also, you’ll be able to choose your own hours, and compensation is based on experience.
We are a small business (https://permaresilience.com/) that teaches people how to grow their own food and live sustainably by selling online courses. While a majority of our sales come from paid ads, we are wanting to begin to leverage organic traffic more for sales and for providing free value to people interested in our niche. Going forward, social media is how we want to connect, educate and warm up our potential customers in a deeper way than just paid ads.
Currently our main social platforms we have are:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/perma.resilience/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/perma.resilience
- YouTube (new): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC90nVXjXbVay4pjiNnL-Jkw
- Email list
- We have an old Pinterest that we would like to bring back to life: https://www.pinterest.com/permaresilience/_created/
- Shortly we are starting a podcast (that will also be on YouTube as a video podcast)
- Take over our social media presence
- Manage our Instagram and Facebook posts, comments etc
- Bring-back our social media engagement though consistent posting while providing value to our audience
- Turn our warm audience into a hot audience
- Drive traffic to our Funnel, new lead magnets to come, and latest you tube videos
- Create social media posts from our existing media library or other pieces of our content. This includes image editing, graphic creation and conversion copywriting to ensure each post supports our goals and message
- Assist in content creation (ex: take a podcast script and turn into blog post)
- Podcast episode editing & posting
- Help us expand into areas of social media that would be worth while
- Meet weekly, monthly goals / metrics measuring social media growth or engagement
- And potentially more related social media and content tasks.
How To Apply:
Send us an email via the button below answering the following questions. Note that in order to be considered for the position you need to include the exact information requested here.