Enter To Win in:
The HHA Case Study Contest
*And of course help change the world positively for future generations by being a KEY individual helping to spread Permaculture!
Are you ready to share your Holistic Homestead Academy story and WIN some awesome cash prizes??
**You can enter even if you haven’t finished your PDC!!**
This giveaway is not about the biggest and best results. This is about YOU, the value you’ve gotten from being part of our amazing community and how you have changed and grown (not how green your garden is). However, if you do want to show us your garden, by all means, do!!
– 1 entry per student
– must be submitted by March 7h at 11:59 PST
Tips for a great video: (hint, you don’t have to have anything special!)
- What was your life like before deciding to join HHA?
- What challenges were you facing and what were you hoping to achieve?
- How did you first hear of HHA and permaculture?
- What was your first impression of how HHA and permaculture could affect your life?
- What were some of the problems you met along your journey?
- How long did it take before seeing results or changes in your life?
- Did these results meet/exceed your expectations?
- How has this experience changed the way you look at things?
- What message could you share with others about permaculture?
To upload videos:
Best way it to use dropbox (see below if that’s too complicated)
Download the app to your phone, make an account if you don’t already have one and transfer your video to your dropbox folder. It should be fairly straightforward. Click the +Create button, click upload photos and find the video you recorded.
This may take awhile, as videos are big!! Make sure you’re connected to good wifi.
Once it’s uploaded, click the “…” under the video and share link.
Email us this link at [email protected]
Email address associated with your student account
Short 1-2 sentence description of your video.
IF THIS METHOD IS OVER YOUR HEAD TECH-WISE we have some other methods too.
please email Beth at [email protected] and get instructions